SEM (PPC) Consultant / Digital Marketing Manager (Part Time, Remote)
eVisionSEM is a leading boutique search engine marketing firm that manages PPC campaigns for clients around North America and creates high conversion websites and landing pages for its clients. We are seeking an SEM consultant that will assist on managing PPC consultants and overseeing their campaign work to assure the highest quality return for our customers.
The qualified candidate will be a skilled PPC consultant in their own right and will manage one or two client accounts themselves to stay current with emerging technology and practices. The position also entails client communications and project management.
This is a Part-time position that can potentially lead to Full-time.
This is an ideal position for an experienced digital marketing professional that has the middle of the day available and wants to work from home. There is also some flexibility to your schedule.The Ideal candidate will be located within about a 100 miles radius of Branford CT for occasional meetings.
- Oversee multiple digital marketing/PPC consultants and campaigns
- Evaluate actions of PPC consultants and their effectivity in getting positive results for clients
- Manage client update reporting and communications regarding campaign progress and issues
- Oversee occasional website and landing page design projects
- Project management re schedule and deliverables
- Able to accurately document actions and commitments, especially regarding scope
- Managing communications with clients
- Documenting actions and items for follow-up in the project management system
- Synthesize data and make sound, actionable recommendations
- Train new PPC consultants in eVisionSEM best practices and methods
- Create presentations and present analytic findings in person and/or via webinar
- Provide strategic insight and execute tactical improvements based on end-user engagement and campaign metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Digital Advertising
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing either on the agency, consultant or company side
- SEM (PPC) experience Google & Bing paid listing campaigns (We’re looking for an expert with proven results for lead gen customers)
- Has experience in creating, managing and optimizing of multiple Google & Bing ad campaigns simultaneously
- Writing ad copy that converts
- Demonstrated record of managing and optimizing monthly ad spending
- Demonstrated understanding and sensitivity to conversion rate in web and landing page design
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of appropriate web design and functional best practices would be helpful
- Google Analytics and AdWords Certified preferred
- Business acumen – possess insight to larger digital business goals and objectives and understand how the role fits into overall strategy
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple obligations and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. English is your first language
- Can commit up to 40+ hours a month to eVision accounts. Not working full time for another company
If this sounds like an opportunity that matches your expertise and schedule we would love to talk to you. Please submit your resume as an introduction.
We are NOT currently looking to fill the following positions, but we always accept resumes for talented people for positions as they become available. We hold on to resumes for a year or more and may contact you in the future.
Senior Paid Listing (PPC) Consultant
We are a high-touch customer service organization and work very hard to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
We are currently looking for freelance paid search pros with serious chops!!
You’ll manage paid listing campaigns while focusing on results and providing a high level of client support. You’ll need to measure and manage campaigns based on client goals. You’ll work directly with clients.
It’s helpful if you are able to show evidence of successful campaigns you’ve managed with a strong conversion track record.
Initially we anticipate an independent contractor relationship with the possibility of employment in the future.
- 3+ years experience with paid listing campaigns (We’re looking for an expert with proven results)
- Ideally we’re looking for a PPC consultant who is every experienced with lead gen campaigns
- Writing ad copy that converts and A/B testing
- Display advertising experience such as remarketing campaigns
- Know how to implement conversion and analytics tracking code
- Experience with analytics systems such as Google Analytics
- Strong business and marketing background
- Manage client accounts across multiple search engines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Google Certified Professional (within 3 months of start)
Reside in North America (Ideally in the Northeast)
Can commit 15+ hours to eVision accounts
These other skills are helpful:
- Landing Page Optimization skills
- Landing Page Design and Development
- ROI Analysis
- Ecommerce campaign experience (Shopping, product feeds etc)
- Facebook PPC advertising
Got what it takes? Send resume and/or job history along with anything that will help show us you’re the one; such as ad samples, articles, references, list of accounts you have managed; to email@example.com
Work from your home making appointments. Compensation TBD
- Part time work. Make your own hours.
- Outbound Telemarketing/appointment setting.
- No weekends!
Clear speaking voice, basic computer skills and a positive attitude required.
Send resume and/or job history to firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Internet & Social Marketing Specialist – Part Time. Work from home
We are a high-touch customer service organization that works very hard to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
In this entry level position you’re work to improve our client’s local online marketing results including local search engine listings and other referral and local listing sites such as online yellow pages, city directories, specialized industry directories, etc.
For many of our clients you’ll develop and post announcements etc on social venues such as LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, YouTube etc. In some cases you’ll train client personal via screen share technology.
This is a part time, remote position ranging from 10 to 40 hours or more a month which could grow to full time and could lead to advancement.
You’ll need to be able to set aside 1 to 2 hour chunks of undisturbed time during the business day to work with clients on the phone (usually once or twice a week).
- Create or update local search listings on search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo as well as local directory sites such as online yellow pages etc
- Monitor verification process and work with clients during the process
- Create and update social venues for clients such as Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Keep documentation and instructions up to date for each client
- Produce reports for clients
- Communicate directly with clients about progress, issues etc
- We look for intelligent, quick learners.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong computer background a must including Excel, Word, email, web, web search and social media experience
- Excellent phone skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and still meet deadlines.
- Online marketing and or search marketing experience (SEO) a plus.
- Business and marketing experience or education.
- Ideally reside in Connecticut, but anywhere in mainland USA is ok.
- YouTube video experience is helpful
- Your own pc and web access from your home or office.
Compensation: You’ll be paid an amount per month per client or by the hour.
Outside Sales Professional
We’re looking for a sales professional who has a proven track record of selling to high level management and marketing executives as well as small business owners based on ROI to provide consultative sales for our Digital marketing services.
The position entails a combination of cold calling and following up on warm leads mostly in USA. There will be some face to face sales in the Northeast. There may also be some attendance at networking events, conferences, etc.
This is a Full Time position Base plus commission. $40k to $75K Yearly
We’re looking for someone who lives in Connecticut. You can work remotely from a home office
Prior experience in consultative and strategic sales to company executives
Experience selling to small business owners
Prior experience with search marketing sales is a plus.
Ability to identify a client’s key business and marketing issues and develop a potential ROI calculation from our services.
If you are interested in any of our these job postings, please direct your inquires to email@example.com .
eVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer