Over the past weeks David Szetela (for his bio, scroll down) has posted 7 articles on Search Engine Watch covering Content Advertising – Also known as contextual advertising; advertising on the search engines’ content networks such as those from Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft.
Read most of these 7 articles and you’ll understand how Content Advertising works, know how to write great ads, and develop content campaigns that deliver high quality results:
- Content Advertising Explained – Consumptive. Confusing. Content advertising eats budget and baffles marketers.
- Content Advertising Explained – Part 2 – Content Advertising. It’s the marketing strategy underlying GoogClick. Find out why it’s so powerful.
- Content Advertising Explained – Part 3 – Content ad copywriting: The Good, The Bad and The Malthusian. Examples of good and bad content ads. Content ads must be written very differently than paid search ads.
- The Five Commandments of Content Advertising – What do you get when you mix content ads with Britney Spears?
- How Google, Yahoo Content Ad Matching Really Works – Search engine content ad networks: Google, Yahoo “secret sauce” algorithms. Matching ads and keywords to themes and categories — which will help you avoid displaying your ads on the wrong Web sites.
- Content Advertising Best Practices in Action – Dog collar, exotic, apparel, girl, exotic pets, wildlife: Content advertising keywords and other best practices.
- B2B Marketing, Road Rules for Content Advertising – A golden compass to find the secrets of B2B content advertising.