Jill posted an article at Search Engine Land where she answers many FAQ’s from business owners about how to increase traffic to their websites from search engines including,
- How quickly will Google re-index my pages after I’ve SEO’d them?
- What should I do if my rankings drop by 10 pages in the SERPs?
- To what extent is SEO effective?
- Should my Title tag exactly match the main headline on my page?
- Should I change my URLs to have keywords within them?
- How many keyword phrases should I target?
- Should I put my blog in a sub-directory, a subdomain or on its own domain?
- How many words should my pages be?
Start Improving Your Search Engine Results…
with a Search Engine Site Assessment & Competitive Analysis
This is the best place to start improving search engine results! We examine your web site and compare it to 1-3 of the competitors that keep you awake at night. Then we outline the next steps to consider to improve search engine results — $1,500www.evisionsem.com/marketing/seopakcages.htm